We are excited to announce our new school management system – FACTS SIS (Student Information System). We have recently set up FACTS ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that allows parents to see academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others.
All you need is an Internet-capable computer to view information such as:
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Family Account Balances with Online Payment
- Teacher Email Addresses
- Other Useful School Information
FACTS has created a 5-minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is ParentsWeb (case sensitive).
FACTS Management gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
ParentsWeb from FACTS is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use ParentsWeb:
- In Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer go to www.factsmgt.com and click Parent Login, then select FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb).
- Type the school's District Code: SMIS-PA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
We appreciate your patience through this transition period. Please email Ms. Jayda Pugliese, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Thank you for choosing to send your child to St. Mary Interparochial School!