Thank you for your interest in sending your child to St. Mary Interparochial School. To manage expectations for enrollment, please note that each year we have a very limited number of seats and many applicants to consider.
NOTE: The 2021-2022 Kindergarten Application Period is now closed.
The deadline to submit a Kindergarten Application for the 2022-2023 school year is October 1, 2021. Currently, we are at capacity for grades 1, 2, and 8 but are accepting applications for grades 4-7. Applications for these grades are reviewed on a rolling basis.
We are happy to announce that we have transitioned to an online inquiry and application system that will streamline our Admissions and replace our paper application. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new submission process.
Please follow the prompts below to request information, apply online, track application status and more.
Initial Inquiry / Request More Information
If you are interested in general school information, or if your child falls under any of the following categories, then please click here.
- Children who are more than two years away from entering Kindergarten
- Families who are interested in their child(ren) attending grades 1-8 for the next academic school year
- Prospective parents who would like to receive school communication
Please email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Online Application - All Prospective Students
This is the online portal for all parents who wish to submit an application for their child(ren) to be considered for admission to St. Mary School.
To begin the online process please follow these steps:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Under the ‘How to Apply Heading”, click on Create An Account and complete all required fields.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and click Online Application, then log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on Create a New Student Application and begin completing the application. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
A non-refundable fee of $75 must be submitted with each application - you will be prompted to pay after completing your application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old before September 1. The Deadline for the 2022 Kindergarten Applications is Tuesday, October 1, 2021. No exceptions!
If you have already submitted a paper application, you do not need to submit another application.
Upon completion of an Application, the next step in the process is for your child to attend a “Kindergarten Readiness Session” (KRS) for prospective students and for parents to attend the Principal Meet and Greet. Once you have submitted an application, you will receive more information regarding these sessions.
Kindergarten acceptances will be made for the next school year by January and families will be notified. For example, notifications for Kindergarten 2021-2022 will be released in January of 2021.
Grades 1 - 8 Admissions
Applications for grades one through eight are accepted on a rolling basis and may be submitted anytime prior to the beginning of the desired school year.
In addition to the completed application, the following documents must also be please uploaded or submitted:
- Current report card - year-end June
- Previous report card
- Most recent standardized test scores
Once the application and accompanying documentation are received, the Admissions Office will schedule:
- A parent and child interview with the Principal
- A student shadow day
- Grade-appropriate placement test
- A school tour, if requested
After all of the records have been reviewed, the Admissions Office will provide a decision to the prospective families in late Spring
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 215-923-7522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.