Thank you for your interest in sending your child to St. Mary Interparochial School. To manage expectations for enrollment, please note that each year we have very limited number of seats and many applicants to consider. NOTE: The Deadline to submit a Kindergarten Application for the 2018-2019 School Year is Friday, September 29, 2017.
Complete Enrollment Interest Form (EIF) (download PDF below)
- Students who are more than two years from entering Kindergarten
- Students must be five years old by September 1 of the year they enter Kindergarten
- Students must be 6 years old by September 1 of the year they enter first grade.
- Students who are entering Kindergarten through 8, when classes are full for the upcoming school year
- Prospective parents who would like to receive school communication
Confirmation of Receipt
After we receive the completed EIF, a confirmation email will be sent to the prospective parent.
Complete an Admission Application
All families interested in enrolling a child are asked to complete an application (download PDF below). All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Applications may be submitted two years prior to a child entering Kindergarten, however, our application deadline is October 1 of each year.
Kindergarten acceptances will be made for the upcoming school year by mid-November and families will be notified. Acceptances for Grades 1-8 will be made in late spring.
To apply for admission to St. Mary Interparochial School, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Application (download PDF below) and return it to St. Mary Interparochial School with your $50.00 non-refundable application fee. Please make checks payable to St. Mary Interparochial School or click here to pay securely online.
- If your child is entering Kindergarten, it is required that he or she attends one of our “Getting to Know Each Other” sessions. Please click here for more information about these sessions.
- If your child is applying for grades one through eight, in addition to the completed application, please send current report card, previous June report card, and standardized test scores.
- Once the application and accompanying documentation is received for students entering grades one through eight, the admissions office will schedule a parent and child interview, which will also include an opportunity for the prospective student to spend time in the grade he or she will be entering. A guided tour will also be provided.
- After school records have been received and reviewed, the admissions office will provide a decision to the prospective family in a timely fashion. Decisions will be made in late spring.
- You may also schedule a visit to St. Mary Interparochial School prior to completing an application or attend any of our Open Houses.
- Priority will be given to baptized Roman Catholic students registered in a parish.
If you have any questions, please contact Maryellen Raday at email@example.com.